If you had a health issue that made you nearly three times more likely to suffer from anxiety or depression, you’d seek help, right?
How about if that same medical condition could sometimes make you feel embarrassed and hopeless?
If you experience hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating), you should know that:
- It’s a medical condition, and
- It may increase your risk of developing anxiety, depression and other emotional, social, and practical challenges.
But treatment can really help! And with everything going on in the world, many of us need some extra support these days. Better managing chronic, disruptive conditions (like hyperhidrosis) can be one way to help reduce overall stress burden so you have more energy and bandwidth to handle the rest of your life.
For the latest information about the diagnosis and management of hyperhidrosis, check out the International Hyperhidrosis Society’s Diagnosing Hyperhidrosis page and detailed information about current treatment options.
As you consider how you want to proceed with your excessive sweating care, remember:
- Experts continue to support antiperspirants as the first step of treatment.
- Certain Dri clinical antiperspirant offers a variety of solutions specifically developed to help people who suffer from excessive underarm sweating.
- Certain Dri is the #1 doctor recommended brand for people with excessive sweating.